Swink Smith Coplen actively recruits candidates through a variety of resources, including business schools, job fairs, classified advertising, on-campus interviewing at numerous colleges and universities throughout Missouri and Illinois and other related organizations. Our Firm actively participates in these recruiting activities to enhance the opportunity for you to get to know us as we get to know you. Talk to your career Placement Office about current opportunities available at Swink Smith Coplen and to find out when we will be visiting your campus!
For more information contact:
Director of Firm Administration
Swink Smith Coplen offers an extensive array of benefits to our team members. We think you will find our benefits to be competitive with other companies’ benefits in our area. We offer team members attractive options for retirement planning and savings, as well as programs to enhance and balance career issues with personal needs. We invite you to take a look at what we have to offer and to contact us to discuss them in further detail.
• Competitive Base Salary
• Annual Performance Bonuses
• Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
• Generous Vacation; starting at 3 weeks during your first year
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flex Spending Benefit Plan
• Group Life Insurance
• Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off for CPA Exam
• Reimbursement for CPA Exam Fees
• Business Casual Dress Code
• Professional Development Training and Coaching
• Continuing Professional Education
• Work / Life Initiatives
And much more…
Your questions and comments about our benefits are welcome.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org